ΙΟΜ owners from Greece

Discuss IOM design, building an IOM, information on suppliers, tuning an IOM, results of recent events, etc

Moderator: Pedro Egea

Vangelis Simonidis
Sail number: GRE-16
Club: www.RC-Boats.gr
Design: Image

ΙΟΜ owners from Greece

Post by Vangelis Simonidis » 08 Feb 2012, 08:32

Greetings to all IOM enthusiasts from Greece!!!

I would like to introduce myself and give some information about our RC-Boats community!!! We are a batch of modelers and friends also passionate with RC-Boats. Several members of our forum are sailors and athletes in real life. Last September we organized a pilot championship for IOM boats and some other classes too (RG-65, footy, and Open class based on Victorias and Surrmount). We are very happy with the participation and the results of those races so far and next year we will organize a better championship and Cup also. Speaking about the IOM boats of our club we have different designs and very experienced skippers. We have three Triple Crowns, one Bagheera, one Southern Cross 4, four Images, one Southern Cross 3 and one SKA. We are trying our best for the spread of the Class in Greece and we will be grateful for your experienced information and advice. Our forum website is http://www.rc-boats.gr.

Friendy

Vangelis Simonidis
RC-Boats.gr
Administrator

Anthony Kiesari
Sail number: ISR 10
Club: Israel
Design: v-7

Re: ΙΟΜ owners from Greece

Post by Anthony Kiesari » 08 Apr 2012, 23:51

dir Mr Simonidis

were in Greece are you sailing IOM rc boats?!
I travel a lot to Greece all over the country <I am delivering yachts> and will be more than happy to meet you guy's!

regards
Anthony
ISR 10

Vangelis Simonidis
Sail number: GRE-16
Club: www.RC-Boats.gr
Design: Image

Re: ΙΟΜ owners from Greece

Post by Vangelis Simonidis » 12 Jul 2012, 12:34

Dear Anthony,

nice to hear about you. You can contacts as at www.rc-boats.gr. We will be happy to meet and sail with you!!!