IOM Events page

Discuss class championship regulations, sailing instructions, umpiring, observing, scoring software, fleet racing systems, forthcoming international events, etc

Moderator: Rob Walsh

Olivier Cohen
IOMICA Chairman
Sail number: FRA 100
Design: Venti
France

IOM Events page

Post by Olivier Cohen » 30 Jan 2010, 10:08

We have started a new page to group together events which may interest skippers from other countries. There is not enough answers yet, so we wish that each NCA could send their informations to “vcevents” at “iomclass.org” using that spreadsheet http://www.iomclass.org/doc-files/Event ... 100125.xls
IOMICA Chairman

paulo gomes

Re: IOM Events page

Post by paulo gomes » 04 Feb 2010, 22:06

Hello Olivier,

Portugal is OK. I´m sorry for the delay.

Many thanks,
NCA POR
Paulo Gomes

RoyL

Post by RoyL » 09 Feb 2010, 06:41

I think the idea of an IOM events page is great. A suggestion--a comprehensive general list of all events throughout the world might be a little long and not all that useful. Perhaps the list should be for major events for which out of country competitors are welcome. For example, here in the US, our regional and national events are always open to visitors from outside the country and usually have a good turnout.

Olivier Cohen
IOMICA Chairman
Sail number: FRA 100
Design: Venti
France

Post by Olivier Cohen » 09 Feb 2010, 09:17

Thanks Roy.

The list you can see on the events page is already the list of "major" events in each country that sent me something. For example in France there are 3 regattas on the list, and 65 on IOM calendar.
IOMICA Chairman