Transport Malaga to Arcos, and back

Discuss class championship regulations, sailing instructions, umpiring, observing, scoring software, fleet racing systems, forthcoming international events, etc

Moderator: Rob Walsh

soeren_andresen
DEN NCA Officer

Transport Malaga to Arcos, and back

Post by soeren_andresen » 26 Sep 2004, 12:13

Hi All

Here from Denmark we where supposed to be 2 sailors going to Arcos, but sadly Erik Rasmussen DEN 86 had to cancel his participation. Since we already have booked a car (and paid for it), I have room for one passenger (or 2 if one does not mind sitting a little cramped in the back seat) for the trip from Malaga Airport to Arcos, and back. I will be staying in the bungalows near the sailing site, and have the car for the whole 10 days.
Regarding cost I had in mind that we split the expenses for gas for the trip, if it is only for the trip back and forth. If you should want to have the car for one or more days during the event, we could work something out.

I will arrive at Malaga Airport Thursday the 7. at 12 pm, will not mind having to wait 2 hours or so if you should arrive later.

Going home will be Sunday the 17., and the flight leaves at 11 pm. Meaning that I would have to be at the airport no later than 10 pm, so it is an early start since it is at least a 4-hour drive from Arcos to Malaga.

I hope someone will take this offer, since it is a long drive from Malaga to Arcos, especially if I have to do it alone.

Best regards

Søren Andresen
DEN 23
Søren Andresen
Personal sail# DEN 93
HULL#: DEN 93, DEN 120