Notice to Competitors, Spectatotrs, Volunteers

Discuss class championship regulations, sailing instructions, umpiring, observing, scoring software, fleet racing systems, forthcoming international events, etc

Moderator: Rob Walsh

David Turton
IOMICA Treasurer
Sail number: 09
Club: Lake Kawana
Design: Destroyer

Notice to Competitors, Spectatotrs, Volunteers

Post by David Turton » 19 Aug 2005, 14:04

Dear Competitor,

The Grove Fruit Juice 2005 IOM World Championships are just around the corner and I would like to take this opportunity to thank-you for your competition entry. On behalf of the Mooloolaba Radio Yacht Club I look forward to welcoming you and your travel companions to our area.

Following is some housekeeping information for your reference and further details that require confirmation, at your earliest convenience.

Your Sail Number and Frequency have been allocated to you and are available for review from the Worlds Website: http://www.rcyachts.net/iomworlds - you need to click on Competitors List on the top right hand side of the page – (if there is an error or change, please contact David Turton via email on davidturton@bigpond.com). Note there may still be some changes so please bring all your crystals that you nominated.

I will be sending you a more detailed measurement briefing, but suffice to say your boat and equipment will be measured in every regard. Please ensure all your equipment will measure before you present it for measurement. Measurement must be completed by 1600 hrs on the 16th September.

During the regatta the IOMICA Meeting will take place and will consider some rule changes and election of office bearers. The following web link refers http://www.iomclass.org/exec/ICAagenda.pdf.

There has been changes to the schedule and location of the functions as the Mooloolaba Yacht Club is currently closed due to been under a Deed of Company Arrangement and renovations being underway.

To ensure that everyone is catered for, it would be greatly appreciated if function bookings and merchandise orders were PRE-PURCHASED. Please note that the opening and closing ceremonies are provided for in your entry fee. I invite you to bring your partner along to all the functions. There are substantial savings to be made if you prepurchase the function packs. We will be hosting a “Seafood Extravaganzaâ€
David Turton
IOMICA Treasurer

David Turton
IOMICA Treasurer
Sail number: 09
Club: Lake Kawana
Design: Destroyer

This note has been emailed to all competitors

Post by David Turton » 19 Aug 2005, 14:19

If you are a competitor and didnot receive the above note via email, please send me your current email address. I had a few bouncebacks form email addresses supplied.
Thanks
David
David Turton
IOMICA Treasurer