Looking for a competitive boat (Michigan, USA)

Post "For sale" and "Wanted" notices
seanfidler
Sail number: USA
Club: Michigan
Design: NoneYet

Looking for a competitive boat (Michigan, USA)

Post by seanfidler » 18 Dec 2021, 16:31

Hello all.

If you have something reasonably competitive that you’re selling, or considering selling, please feel welcomed to email me at gmail.com username of smfidler….

I am not new to RC sailing and have owned an IOM (Vapor?) in the past (briefly). I currently own a couple EC12’s and a DF95. I find IOMs to be very exciting however and wish to give it a proper try.

I realize the chances of finding a competitive boat for sale here (in a short timeframe) are very slim, but it never hurts to try. So here I am!

I’m also considering a new boat. I’ve not heard back from any of the main builders after sending emails (it’s been a week or so now, I’ll keep trying). Can anyone help me find the builder of the K2? I can’t find a solid website for them and nothing is listed on the US IOM page. I understand that they are an “all in complete package” and are fairly pricey, but if they are responsive maybe it’s the right choice for me.

Any other ideas?

I’m planning on attending the Sarasota Florida event in January and hope to arrange at least a borrowed boat for that event.

Thanks in advance for any advise or ideas,

Sean
Michigan, USA

Josip Marasovic
Forum Administrator
Sail number: CRO
Club: JK Zenta
Design: K2
Croatia

Re: Looking for a competitive boat (Michigan, USA)

Post by Josip Marasovic » 20 Jan 2022, 22:23

Greetings,

not sure how is it possible that Google didn't throw "K2 IOM" search as the first result for K2 IOM sailboat, but here is the link:
https://www.sailboatrc.com/product/kant ... m-boat-k2/

Enjoy! :D
IOMICA VC Information & Communications
⛵ "We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails" ⛵