IOM Sailing Videos

Discuss IOM design, building an IOM, information on suppliers, tuning an IOM, results of recent events, etc

Moderator: Pedro Egea

awallin

IOM Sailing Videos

Post by awallin » 20 Jan 2005, 16:58

Hi all,

I have been asked to put together a DVD with suitable promotional material for the finnish NCA to display at the Helsinki Boatshow 11-20th February.

Having sailed at both the worlds in Vancouver and the euros in Arcos, I know that there must exist quite a lot of miniDV material from both of these events. However I don't have any and have not seen any...

So, if you have(or know someone who has!) any IOM sailing material from these(or similar) events and would be willing to let me copy it and use it for promotion then please reply or send email !

If successful enough this could later be made into something that could be distributed by the IOMICA to all NCAs.
----------------
Anders Wallin

andreasS

Post by andreasS » 20 Jan 2005, 19:52

hi, i have not dvds about the em. i have made about 2 years ago a film to be played at events to see, what is rcsailing. it start with M-boats and it tell you that IOM is a ceaper alternativefor starting. on the whole DVD there are a lot of small film about rcsailing.
the startingfilm you can see here (sorry only in german)
tell me if you need more (a DVD with about 30 min rcsailing) is aviable

www.modellsegeln.net/videos.htm

cu andreas

ger 202

Bruce Andersen
USA NCA Officer
Sail number: USA 16
Club: Famous Potatoes Sailing Club
Design: Brit Pop

Post by Bruce Andersen » 21 Jan 2005, 05:21

I shot about 20 minutes of tape at the USA season opener, mostly starts and mark roundings that I could send out to you, if I can figure out how to do it!