9 Oct 2006: 2006 IOMICA World Council AGM Minutes
1 Oct 2006: Voting for the 2006 AGM has now closed and the Executive committee is working on the minutes of the meeting, which will be published shortly.
During the period between 1 Aug 2006 and 18 Sep 2006 we expect all NCAs to carry out owner ballot.
NCAs submit the results of owner ballot to IOMICA between 18 Sep 2006 and 25 Sep 2006.
- Votes received (green if OK):
(11 out of the 27 World Council members must vote in order to reach the 40% quorum, Regulation 4.15)
FRA, FIN, POR, VCTechnical, VCInfocomms, VCEvents, GBR, AUS, Secretary, Treasurer, DEN, VCMeasurement, CAN, Chairman, ARG, USA, NZL , RSA, NOR, CRO, GER, IRL
ESP, BAR, SWE, ITA.
Passed class rule changes are then submitted to ISAF-RSD for approval and will become effective 90 days after the meeting.
All IOM skippers: contact your NCA to learn how _you_ can vote !
- For NCA representatives :
- Agenda (1 Aug 2006)
- World Council Memership and Voting Strength (23 Aug 2006)
- NCAs may submit updated owner lists before 21 Aug 2006
- No owner list received: BRA
- Lists submitted: ARG, GER, IRL, POR, ESP, RSA, USA, GBR, BAR, CRO, AUS, SWE, FRA, NOR, CAN, FIN, DEN, ITA, NZL
- Announcement and reminder to NCAs (1 Aug 2006)
- Advice for NCA representatives (12 May 2006)
- Advice for all IOM owners (12 May 2006)
- Meeting announcement (1 May 2006)